The Annual Walk-a-Thon is VIRTUAL this year! This is the AAC’s main fundraiser for classroom supplies; grants to every grade, specials, and special education; STEM items such as ChromeBooks, SmartBoards, and other equipment essential for successful remote learning.
- Register for the DIY Walk-a-Thon HERE.
- Anytime between May 1-15th, go for a walk, run, bike ride, skateboard, scooter, skip, hop (you get the idea!), with your family or friends.
- Snap a few pictures or shoot some videos and upload them to Flipgrid!
- $30+ donations will earn you a "2020-2021 Who Let the Dogs Out?" Walk-a-Thon shirt, designed by two of Garvy's own -- 6th graders Julia Markut and Alexis Viola. T-Shirts will be delivered after the event.
- Print out your own masked Garvy Bulldog to color and take along with you on your walk! A coloring sheet will be distributed to all teachers to share with their students.
Previous years' meeting minutes