Welcome to the Adopt-a-Classroom Page!
The Garvy Adopt-A-Classroom Committee (AACC) works to enrich the academic experience by providing support for teachers through fundraising and soliciting donations specifically for our children's classrooms, like technology, paper,markers, and classroom equipment.
And We Need YOUR Help!
- Our major activity every fall is the Walk-a-Thon. Students collect donations & walk laps around the track or school. The top fundraiser wins a gift card & raising at least $25 gets you a special T-shirt that counts as Garvy Garb.
- Teachers create Wish Lists of items they need to enhance teaching in their classrooms.This is a great way for YOU to directly impact your child’s classroom experience.
- Making a Holiday Donation to your child’s teacher in lieu of a gift helps the entire class and is tax deductible! Classroom Donations are accepted all year. You can donate to any teacher in any grade!
- Honor your child’s birthday with a donation and their name will be added to the Birthday/Recognition Board in the Garvy main staircase.
- Purchase Gift Cards to your favorite stores, restaurants, and venues and a percentage of your purchase will go back to Garvy!
- Shop on Amazon? Link your account to the AmazonSmile Jw Garvy Adopt-A-Classroom Nfp group!
The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to Garvy School.
Did You Already Join the PTA?
That's great! The PTA is a wonderful way to work on activities that benefit the whole school and student body. Adopt-a-Classroom works on specific classroom needs and adding more technology resources for each student.
Join the Adopt-A-Classroom Committee!
Meetings held at 4:00 pm in Room 105*
Wednesday, August 29, 2018
Wednesday, September 12, 2018
Thursday, October 25, 2018
Thursday, December 13, 2018
Thursday, February 21, 2019
Thursday, April 11, 2019
Thursday, May 30, 2019
Contact Us - firstname.lastname@example.org
*location subject to change pending availability